Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where Else But The Beginning

Every story need a beginning, middle and an end. And the only place to start that story is the beginning, unless you're just cool like that. What this blog will be about, I'm not truly sure yet, but it will talk about topics ranging from Judaism to sports to wherever the wind might take me.

We all have a meaning in life and while I'm not sure what mine is just yet, I'm slowly finding out. But I will take this blog to write my thoughts about the topics I've already mentioned. If I start getting followers and they think of topics, I'll definitely write about that.

This is just the first post. There will be more. Whether this is daily, bi-daily, or weekly, I've yet to decide that but all I know is that I'm very interested in writing this blog.

Will this be a journal? No. Just a place to write down my thoughts on different subjects without going into my personal life like a journal.

For now, l'chaim!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment